Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day

Ever since we got back from vacation it seems like we have been going at super speed. My list of things to do is getting so long I just don't know how to accomplish it all. Tyler is turning eight at the end of this month so I've been planning his birthday party and making invitations for that. He also is getting baptized so we've been trying to plan for that. I am making Tyler a baptism book and I haven't even started on it! The kids did valentines for school so we put together over 70 of them! Ahhh! I am so happy that our kids are close in age but now I can see why people spread them out! Tyler started scouts so that is one more thing that he does each week. He is so excited to get started but I am having a hard time keeping track of all of this. Let alone working and getting all of the stuff that I need to for that. So why am I blogging? I just had to post these cute photo's of Kenadie's Valentine party yesterday at Preschool. The parents came and we decorated cookie's, made a craft, and then the kids sang and gave us a heart key chain. So cute! I love this age and I just love her preschool. They always do such cute things.




No comments: