Saturday, September 15, 2007

Well, this past week has just flown by. Eric has been working really hard on our yard to get it ready for sprinklers. On Monday he should start putting them together. My work has been extremely busy and I feel so overwhelmed! I just can't keep up on all of the paperwork. I'm looking forward to going to Disneyland with my mom and sister in just over a week. As soon as I get home then I leave again to a scrapaway for three more days! I'm sure I will miss my kids but it will be nice to get away. Eric isn't looking forward to it though!


Here are some random photo's of my kids. Tyler is just loving school and enjoys the new park soooo much. All of my kids are over there everyday. Kylie is still shy in preschool but is loving it.






Here are some updated photo's of my nephew Ryder. He is so cute!

No comments: