Saturday, October 13, 2007

I have my basement back!

Finally, I got most of my basement put back together. They had to put in new insulation and sheetrock in the guest room and it will be painted Monday. They laid new carpet pad down everywhere and attached the carpet. We've been moving lots of furniture and it's still a disaster. I hope to get it organized when Eric has four days off this week. The only thing left is paint and carpet in the guest room. We are still waiting to hear from the manufactor of the part, they sent it to California to do more testing. If they don't cover it our landscaper said we could bill his liability insurance. We got the part replaced on our sprinkler's that broke and they are running now! We are so paranoid and have been turning our water valve off everynight. We are getting our final grade on our yard next week and we hope to get curbing done before it snows. We may have to wait until spring to hydroseed but that is ok with us.
Tyler is such a tease lately. He is constantly teasing his sister's and just being a six year-old boy. This morning I heard him telling his sister that he is allergic to water! What a crazy kid.



No comments: