Thursday, November 8, 2007

Halloween

This halloween I actually planned ahead! Tyler wanted to be "black venom" and we got his costume back in September. Kylie was snow white and I got her the gloves and purse in disneyland. Easton was a spider and I borrowed it from my friend. Love Old Navy! Kenadie was our hardest one. She didn't want to be a princess and couldn't make up her mind. I kept asking her what she wanted to be but I knew she wouldn't wear anything frilly. So on the day of we found one of Tyler's old prirate costumes and she looked so cute! I wasn't feeling so well on halloween night (again, I know) so Eric took them trick or treating while I handed out candy. I was surprised that we only got about 10 groups. I hope that when our subdivision is finished being built we will have more people. The kids got lots of candy from grandma and still have plenty.


No comments: