Thursday, November 15, 2007

Life

It's amazing how when you're gone for awhile you crave your usual routine and regular life. Well, now I think I need a vacation again! On monday night I scrapbooked with Crystal and got to hold her sweet new baby. Then I've been working everyday since and so is Eric. They are enforcing overtime so he's working six days in a row and appr 60 hours. His next check will be nice but it's hard putting the kids to bed, baths, homework, laundry, etc all by myself. It's not all bad though, I got employee of the month! It only took six years but hey, better late than never. I've also been getting really into Stephanie Meyer's series and will finish the third book tonight. (thanks Crystal) If anyone is looking for an easy read and really good book check it out. Her first one is called Twilight and is excellent. Well, I guess I better put kids to bed. Here is another picture from Hawaii and one of the boys. Don't they look alike?

1 comment:

Morrells said...

I'm glad you got into the books Did you finish? Did Eric finish? Scraping was fun have to do it again soon!!! We still have our dinner date for Christmas planned right!