Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kylie's Dance

We had a busy couple of days. Friday is our "movie" night tradition. We usually get a movie at the redbox then pop popcorn and just veg on the couch. We watched "Ironman" and I loved it! I don't usually like those type of guy shows but it was really good. Kylie went to a dance camp today at Sky View. It's basically a fundraiser for the Vistauns. They teach the girls a dance, have lunch, and then perform it for the parents. Then, in two weeks, they will perform at half time.It was so cute to see the three year-olds. They had no clue what was going on but it was fun to watch. I couldn't believe how many girls were there! I would guess appr 200. We decided to be brave and attempt a movie again at the theater. If you remember the last time we went to "Indiana Jones" and ended up leaving halfway through. We went and saw "Wall E" and once again it was semi-torture. Easton didn't want to sit any longer after about 30 minutes and the Kenadie wasn't even watching it. Eric ended up taking the two younger ones for a drive the last 30 minutes of the movie. I thought it was really cute but Tyler stated Ironman was better. We got some exciting news yesterday! Eric is moving to the day shift, starting tomorrow! It was kind of out of the blue since it took six months for him to move last time. He will work the same days of the week just 4am-4pm. I think it will be better for him to be home at night and I will be able to work some evenings when Eric is working.

1 comment:

Morrells said...

That is really good news! I've been to those dance camps the little ones are funny to watch! I Loved Iron man also! We went to kung fu panda on Friday both the kids and I loved it!