Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A busy but fun week

We had a busy week! I went to scrapaway with 12 other women, including my bf Crystal. I got a lot of scrapbooking done, ate wonderful meals, and even took a nap. It was awesome and we had a ton of fun, especially staying up until 3am talking. Kenadie also had her b-day. I can't believe my youngest daughter is four! She got a new baby complete with car seat and diaper bag, magic bottles, a Tinkerbell wallet and purse, a huge coloring pad with crayons, and money from Grandma & Grandpa Swanson. We had a fun day and even ate Kenadie's favorite meal, ramen noodles!


Tyler took this pic of us and I think it turned out pretty good, minus the dumb dog!



Kenadie wanted a pink cake-sorry about the sideways pic.


Kenadie with my mom.

Tyler started basketball last week. He is really enjoying it and has improved a great deal since last year. He had a game yesterday and scored 8 points. We are so proud of him.

Tyler had his final game at Sky View field on Saturday. I was so glad it is finally over then I found out they have playoffs! This Saturday will be the last of it. Tyler wishes he could keep playing but I keep reminding him he has basketball.


No comments: