Friday, December 12, 2008

New Family Pics

This past week and a half has been extra crazy! I feel like there is not enough time to get what I need to done. It seems like all I've done lately is work, clean, work, clean, work, drive kids around, plan primary lessons, work, etc, etc. Last Saturday my awesome friend, neighbor, and co-worker Stacey took some family pics of us. Eric absolutely hates the annual trip to kiddie kandids for some family pics so this was a much better solution. We drove around to a few locations and snapped some photo's. It was a little chilly but I think they turned out well. I'm so excited to get them enlarged and on my wall! Thanks Stacey, you are the best!
Kenadie had her last day of preschool until January 6Th. They got to wear PJ's yesterday, sit on Santa's lap, and decorate sugar cookies. She made me a gift but says it's a secret and I can't peek. Kylie has her Kindergarten Christmas program next week and a dance program at the retirement center. Tyler has a play on Monday night that he has been working on for school. So basically, next week is going to be crazy. We are hoping to go to Temple Square tonight and do some shopping. Eric has never been to temple square and I haven't been in at least 11 years. I hope the kids will enjoy it.

My favorite family pic:






No comments: