Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Week

We celebrated our Thanksgiving at my mom's house this year. We traveled ALL the way to North Logan. The kids enjoyed flag football with Grandpa, Uncle Cory, cousins, and dad. After we came home we started to decorate outside. Eric gets waaaayyy into putting up our lights and even drew a map of what he wanted where. We still need to get a few things to complete the outside. Over the weekend I really didn't feel good but we all went to the Jazz game anyway. We were second row from the top but the kids just enjoyed the atmosphere. I woke up at 3 am the next day throwing up. Eric went and taught the primary lesson while I rested at home. I have such an awesome husband.
Here is the kids tree downstairs:

Mom and Dad's tree

Our stockings:

1 comment:

Morrells said...

What ya doing getting sick? I hope that you have a big break from throwing up now! Jazz game sounds like fun though!