Saturday, March 14, 2009

Girl Getaway's & Being Sick

I have been slacking lately with this whole blog thing. I went to a Scrapaway with 11 other women last week. It was fun but I ended up being sick the last day. For those of you who know me-it seems like I get sick often when I'm away from home. It really sucks and I hate it. Anyways, I did get 40 pages done but I was really hoping to get caught up. I didn't even start our trip to Disney World which is 180 pictures in it self. It was nice to stay up late, sleep in, have someone cook our meals, clean, etc. After I came home I felt a little better on and off but still really dizzy and nauseated at times. THIS week some neighbor girls and friends went up to Park City overnight. We did A LOT of shopping at the outlets and hung around the condo. We stayed up late talking about girl stuff and went to bed around 2am. We had to be out of the condo by 10 so I was tired. We did MORE shopping at the outlets and I really started to feel yucky. In fact, I about threw up three times in the bushes outside of the stores but I didn't. Well, my wonderful neighbor ended up leaving earlier than I'm sure she planned so I could get home. I felt better by the drive home but still not right. Eric picked me up in town so they could do even more shopping. It was fun but once again, I hate being sick! Here are the only pictures I took:



Yesterday I had to work and once again felt very dizzy and nauseous. I just want to say: I AM NOT PREGNANT! At least if you're pregnant being sick is for a good reason! I ended up having to come home for awhile and then I finally realized why I've been sick. I have a sinus infection. I have had several in the past couple years and have felt this same way. So, I'm taking antibiotics and hopefully will feel normal soon.
I have been really struggling not to plan a vacation but Eric did this time. We are going to a UFC fight in Las Vegas in May. Eric and I love to watch the fights and often get the pay per views. We have talked a lot about going to a fight but it just hasn't ever worked out. Eric bid on some tickets on eBay and even asked his mom to watch the kids. It will just be a night or two but just enough to get away.
The kids had parent teacher conferences and everything was great! Tyler got four out of four stars and she didn't really have any complaints. His teacher said "I can tell that he is loved and cared for." That made us feel good and like we are doing our job. Kylie's conference went well but her problem is that she tries to finish her work too fast and ends up not doing it as well. So we will be working on that. Both of them have good reading skills and Tyler is the second best reader in his class. Well, hopefully this week will bring better health!

No comments: