Friday, March 27, 2009

Kylie's Dance Recital

Kylie had her first "official" dance recital last night. She was sooo excited to get all dressed up, get her hair done, and makeup. She loves to shake her thing so it was funny to see her on stage. Tyler ended up having pack meeting at the exact same time so Eric and I had to split. I'm sure this will be the first of many times to come but it made me sad. I was able to see the tail end of pack meeting. Tyler loves scouts and being with his friends.



This week has been pretty normal other than a few kids with colds. I took Kylie back to Dr Wood this week since she has been draining constantly from her nose the past two months. He found she has a sinus infection and put her on antibiotics. Her tubes are still in and she will need to go back in a few months to get them checked again.
We signed Kylie up for Teeball and Tyler for coaches pitch. They are both excited to play again and Eric is going to assist. I don't look forward to the four games a week though.
Easton has started to pee in the toliet but nothing consistent. We try to make a big deal about it and cheer to make him feel good. If you don't ask him though he doesn't go on his own yet. It's a work in progress. I dread potty training but you would think I would be all excited since he's the last one. It's just so much work and effort!

1 comment:

Morrells said...

She looks darling!