Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update

This past week has been packed with school, work, homework:(, lessons, practice, etc, etc. This has become normal life for us and will only get worse as our kids get older, and will cost more money.
The girls both had dance on Monday and are enjoying it so much! I have been impressed with Sky View's dance and would do it again.
Tyler had a flag football game and even though he enjoys it...I don't. I think it's a waste of time but he likes it. Even though I thought tackle football was wayyyy to big of a commitment and too competitive at least they actually practiced and did plays. In rec sports every coach is a volunteer, which is awesome, but some just don't quite do the job. Wednesday, Eric and I took Kenadie out for her birthday. She wanted to get her ears pierced and go out to eat with just mom and dad. She chose her favorite, Costa Vida. I could tell she was nervous, sitting in the chair, but she did such an awesome job. She didn't even cry or make a face. All night she kept saying, "mom, I just can't stop looking at my ears. They are so cute." We let her pick out something out at Claire's and that is all she is getting! I can't believe how expensive ear piercing is! Her actual birthday is this week so I will post more pics shortly.

On Thursday, Tyler had his first basketball game of the school year. For once he wasn't the tallest but he is with the fourth grader's. It took awhile for him to get warmed up but did really well. He had numerous rebounds, steals, and scored 8points. As soon as we were done with that, he had to shower and go to his first Pine Wood Derby. I don't know who was more excited. Eric or Tyler? Probably Eric. Even though his car didn't win he got "best paint job." I almost fell asleep but managed to tough it out.





I can't believe my kids are getting so old! It is fun to watch them grow and see them doing activities that they enjoy!

No comments: