Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update

It seems like things are finally back to normal. I feel so much better than I did even a week ago and am still trying to get caught up on cleaning. Since I don't have any new pictures to post, I thought I would give just a little update on each of us.
Eric: He has been busy working at Schreiber's since it is their "busy" season. He has mandatory overtime every week but the extra money is nice. For those of you who don't know, he has a stress fracture in his right foot. It is healing though and is finally starting to feel better. He is busy watching all of the sporting events and loves his fantasy teams.
Me: I am back to work and glad to get back into the routine of things. Of course, I have a huge list of things I need to do like Christmas shopping, scrapbooking, and going through all of the kids clothes. It seems like my job is never ending, like most moms. I am very excited for the "New Moon" movie that is coming out next month and I've been reading the series over again. I also started to help in Kylie's classroom once a week with reading.
Tyler: He is our most active child. He loves school and especially math. He is in the top of his class and got invited to a math club once a week. He just finished flag football but has started basketball. He loves to play any sport and run around. He also has scouts once a week so he is a busy kid.
Kylie: She has really surprised us this year by loving school. She has really taken off in her reading. She loves taking dance and all things girl. We found out this week that she will need new tubes in her ears and will have to have surgery pretty soon.
Kenadie: She loves her new preschool and her teacher. She has also surprised us by loving her dance class once a week. She has been full of "attitude" lately and her goal is to tease Easton everyday. We are working on her behaviors and hopefully it is short lived.
Easton: I can't believe he is 3 1/2 years old! He talks constantly and is my shadow. He loves to go play at friends house and hang with the older kids. He is still obsessed with trains but has also included Spongebob and "Bolt." He is always saying funny things and keeping us on our toes.

No comments: