Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Traditions

This past weekend we enjoyed doing some of our fall traditions. We went to the pumpkin walk on Saturday, then ate at Grist Mill, and home to carve pumpkins. The kids all love the pumpkin walk but were scared of the witch handing out cookies. It makes me sad to think that in only a few short years the kids probably won't be as "into" it.





I was able to get some things done on my list which included going through ALL of the kids clothes and switching them for the season. It truly horrified me to see how many clothes they have! I have been doing really good the past six months on not buying stuff but I guess I'm still finding clothes that I bought a year or two ago. I even found some things in Easton's closet that still had the tags on it! I even did some Christmas shopping! Yes, it is never early enough. I usually am almost done by now but my goal is to be done my mid November. I also am planning on FINALLY painting Kylie's room. If anyone has any cute ideas on stripes let me know. Hopefully, I will get it done this week and can post some pics. That's all for now!

No comments: