Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween & Kylie's Room

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love all the kids dressed up and it's just fun! This year was Tyler's first year going without parents but he went with a big group of boys. I took the rest of them but only made it to the end of the road before Easton was done. After I took him home, the girls and I went all over the neighborhood. We were so tired when we got done. The girls got so much candy that it filled up their bags. We had to stuff it in our pockets and Kenadie used her witch hat to hold it.




We finally painted Kylie's room. I picked out the paint and surprised Eric. He wasn't too excited but it didn't take very long since one wall was already painted pink. I was going to do stripes but I never could decide on what I wanted so I just went with plain brown. This picture is on her little wall when you walk in.



I already had this board so all I did was add a little glitter spray. It's behind her door and it's nice for her to have a place to hang her purses and jackets.


We changed her room around and I really like it this way. I think it just opens it up.


I made these little frames with sayings on them. I just spray painted some frames I already had white. Then I used my cricut (love it) to cut out the letters. I already had the flowers so I just put them on the wall.


I got this shelf at Hobby Lobby for $8. I just painted and put glitter spray. I hung up her baby shoes and her outfit that she wore when she came home from the hospital in. I may add a thing or two later.


I really didn't buy too much. Mostly I used things from around the house or that was already in her room.


Now I want to redo the "play room" and my scrapbook room. I guess that is one good thing about the winter.....now I can concentrate on the inside of the house!

1 comment:

Stacey Crandall said...

You are such a go getter!!! When your done come to my house! I can't even keep up my blog anymore... let alone redo my house and blog about it! It really turned out so cute! You have talent!