Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter and such

I have FINALLY got around to posting about Easter. The past few weeks have been a blur and I think I lost some time while being sick. I have just started to feel like I am getting better but I still feel weak and not able to do all that I want. During all of my illness was Easter. The kids had fun finding their baskets, dying Easter eggs, and doing a Easter egg hunt outside.









The kids got candy, little purses, glow sticks, bubbles, etc, etc. I love Easter because it doesn't take much to please and I love that!

Tyler got to "rock the halls" at school. I was not well enough to make it but Eric went and supported him. Tyler had earned enough AR points from reading to run around with a bunch of kids and the principle. They got a medal and a tee shirt. We are so proud of him! He is a silly, annoying boy most times but a good kid!
We are looking forward to our big trip to San Diego at the end of the month! We are going to Legoland, SeaWorld, Eric's cousins wedding, Las Vegas, and just hanging out. We are excited to get out of town for a little bit and have some fun!

No comments: