Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easton's Birthday

This past week has been a busy one, like usual. Easton turned the big 4! I know I always say this but I can't believe how fast he has grown up! He is such a sweet, affectionate boy, loves to wrestle and get dirty, will play house with the girls, and loves to follow Tyler around. He is the only one of kids that wasn't breech and was a easy baby. He still loves trains but has expanded his obsession to include SpongeBob and Cars. He loves to play the Wii and is better than me! Ok, that isn't very hard but still! His favorite food is mac n' cheese but he also loves banana's and apples. He is just a special child and we are so lucky to have him in our family!

Easton was so excited to celebrate his birthday with his best friend and neighbor Bridger. These two love to play together and we are so sad that they are moving next month!


I love this pic of him. It says it all!

Just an update on my job situation: I am working in home health at SST Homecare but it has been slow so I got a job prn (as needed) at the Specialty Hospital on the Medical/Surgical floor. I am also prn at Alpine(my old job) and am just helping out here and there. So that is 3 jobs but none of them have set hours! I also interviewed at another homecare for part time yesterday and I feel like it went really well. I did apply to another job at the hospital as a operating room nurse and I would REALLY love to do that! So who knows! I am praying that something steady will come along! Besides all of this we have been trying to get ready for our vacation to San Diego! We are so excited and are very ready to do some relaxing and fun stuff!

No comments: