Monday, December 3, 2007

christmas time

It's been forever since I've posted. Our thanksgiving was quiet but fun. I had to work in the morning and early afternoon and Eric had to work at 7pm. We just went to
my parent's and had a quiet dinner. Here are some pics from Sunday:









We went to Crystal's baby blessing yesterday. He is so cute! We went to Crystal's parent's house and had yummy soup and desserts. (By the way,if Mandy reads this I want her recipe) My kids loved playing with Val and Kenny even called him "grandpa" I swear people think my kids don't get any attention at home because they want to play with everyone. After the dinner, we went to my parent's and ate a little more and the kids played with cousins. Easton didn't have a nap all day and by the time we got home we were exhausted! But, it was fun!


We had so much fun tonight! One of our christmas traditions is to go see the lights in Preston. We ate at "Big J's" and went to our favorite house, the Hollingsworth. They have so many lights and the kids love all of the disney characters. We especially liked the lights at the park that is set to music. On the way home we got ice cream and then watched "Charlie Brown's Christmas." Now I'm getting in the christmas mood.

No comments: