Sunday, January 27, 2008

Husband Tag

What's his name? Eric George Haskell-I especially love the George

How long have we been together? Married 10 years but together 13

How old is he? 28-we're only a month and a half apart

Who eat's more? He eats more at mealtime but I love snacks

Who said I love you first? He did over the phone after we had only dated two months

Who is taller? Him by five inches

Who is smarter? I would say that he definitely is-he can remember everything even from when he was little. I did better in school though

Who does the laundry? I do but I hate to put it away. I don't know why, I can wash it, fold it but I just hate putting it away.

Who does the dishes? We work opposite shifts so when he's off he usually will, and I do when he's working. I would have to say I do it more than he does

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Eric

Who pays the bills? I do-every once in awhile he pretends to care but I am very anal in that way. I have to have my checkbook balanced and I write a schedule of when bills are due, budget, etc. He is really good about asking me before he buys something though

Who cooks dinner? Eric usually makes lunch since I work during the day, I make dinner and we go out a couple times a week

Who drives when we're together? This is a funny one because we both hate to drive! Since I drive a lot for work(usually 80-100 miles/day) I am so sick of it when I get home. Eric drive's crazy and we would always end up fighting so I usually drive when we go as a family.

Who is more stubborn? In the beginning I would say me but as time goes on I think Eric is

Who kissed who first? He kissed me at a park across the street-we were barely sixteen

Who asked who out first? I asked him to a D.I. dance but them he got grounded for stealing the family car, he then asked me out a few months later to a demo derby

Who proposed? He did at the same park. He blindfolded me and drove around forever. Then he took me to the park and got down on one knee

Who has more siblings? me by one

Who wear's the pants? This is a very interesting question. Some people would say him, some say me. I think we both do at different times but Eric always says, "If mama ain't happy, then nobody is"

I tag Crystal and Michelle.

No comments: