Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's a sickness!

Anyone who knows me know's that I love a good bargain. In fact, I never buy anything unless it's on sale. Well, thank's to Crystal, I went to Old Navy yesterday to an awesome sale. It usually only happen's once or twice a year and everything is 50% off of the lowest clearance price. So shirts are usually $2.50, pants $5.00, sweater's $4.00, etc. I kind of went a little crazy as you can see and got over 100 items. (hey, I have four kids to buy for) That's right, I have nine bags of clothes. In case anyone wondered, Eric wasn't mad but he always tell's me, "Katie, just because it's on sale doesn't mean you have to buy it." But, he never complain's when I don't have to buy clothes next winter.








The girls and Easton helped me seperate all the clothes in piles. I put the clothes that are for next winter in our guest room closet and periodically I go through them and put them in each child's closet. The girl's were so excited and loved all of their new clothes.




I got three nice winter coats for under $30! You can't beat that!



2 comments:

Morrells said...

Those sacks look like back breakers oh wait they were back breakers. We should go on a cruise in April don't ya think. I can't wait!

Lance and Mandy said...

What are you people talking about a cruise for, and who would buy clothes when they are that cheap. Well at least we have Crystal to blame for Cruisin' and clothing. Lance and I are so excited, we just might get lost at sea! I love your dog and I haven't even met him. Party On DUDES!!!