Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ensenada Baby!

Well after four days of major spring cleaning we are ready to go on vacation. Eric ended up not working this week so we had several days together to do one of my favorite things. Organize. I went through every single linen closet, coat closet, laundry room cabinets, kids rooms,etc. We moved our toys from under the stairs to in our "guest" room or otherwise known as "grandma Pat's room." We went to ikea on tuesday and bought a sturdy table and chairs and a marker/chalk easel. The kids love it! We got rid of so many bags of garbage and took a van load of stuff to the D.I. I am so excited for warmer weather! It seems like it is never going to get warm here. I just wanted to cry when it started to snow today. Well, I better mop the floors and finish packing. I will post when we get back!

No comments: