Sunday, April 6, 2008

10 Days Off!

I am so excited- I don't have to work for ten whole days! I can't remember the last time that happened. Maybe when I had Easton. We don't leave for our cruise until Friday but I took the whole week off. I really want to get some deep cleaning done and just things that I really don't have time for when I'm working. So here is my to do list: organize all of the kids closets, clean all of the blinds, clean all of my baseboards, do paint touch up on all of the dings, maybe get family pics taken at kiddie kandids, clean all of my bathroom's, do all of the floors, and scrapbook a little. Oh, and I have a list for Eric too. His is: clean/spray out garage, hang up some pics, put a 2nd rod in all of the kids closets, caulk around kids tub again,and I think that's all. He only has to work one more day. Is that enough? I did get started on my list yesterday and I did get a lot done. I cleaned all FOUR of our bathrooms, top to bottom. I got caught up on all of the laundry and vacuumed and did the usual daily cleaning. I finally organized our "corner". I think everyone has one in their house. A place where all of the papers, misc, junk goes. Ours is in our kitchen and it drives me crazy! So I couldn't take it anymore. Now for the usual updating.
Tyler started his very first season of soccer. I felt bad because most of the kids played last year. We were living in our apartment last year while the house was getting done and we missed the sign up deadlines. Tyler had a practice on thursday and I did surprisingly well. I think he may have some natural ability, I'm not just saying this because I'm his mom, yeah right! He had a game yesterday at 9am. It was sooooo cold! We all froze but he didn't seem to mind. He did get a few really good kicks and even got one close to the goal. He ran like crazy and when I asked him if he was tired he said, "naw." Oh to be young again. He had a lot of fun though and we are just hoping to expose him to a lot of different things and hopefully he will enjoy one of them. I kind of feel like a loser because I don't know anything about soccer. Oh well!
Now that it's warm again,my kids are enjoying the park and playing outside. I love it! I feel a little bit bad for Easton, since he's too young to go with them. I do take him over sometimes but not enough. Easton is a crazy two year-old and loves to climb. The other day he climbed on our counter in the bathroom and was spraying hairspray! He is fast! Kenadie always watches me put on my makeup every morning and I always tell her "don't touch mommies makeup." It is the powder kind that I got in California and it is expensive. Well, I went to grab the phone and just as I started to talk I saw that Kenadie had opened one and it was everywhere! All over her face, shirt, my makeup bag, and counter. Poor Crystal, I just started yelling when I saw that.
I guess that's all for now. Have a great day!

No comments: