Monday, April 21, 2008

Easton turns two!

Two years ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He was the only one of the four that was born head first. (All of them were c-sections) My pregnancy consisted of morning sickness til the sixth month and many puking's on the side of the road. But he was well worth it. Now he is two! How fast time flies. Here is a few pics:















For Easton's birthday we went out to eat, had cake, and opened presents. He got a gun, a couple of shirts, jacket, candy, and a leap frog toy that goes on the fridge. Grandma and Grandpa sent money. It was quiet but a fun evening.






It is a little sad to think that this is my last baby I will ever have but on the same hand it's wonderful. We will be getting rid of the crib soon, hopefully potty training this year, and bottles are a thing of the past. Now I'm just excited to see our kids grow up and develop into young adults.

2 comments:

Shawn Anderson said...

Elmo cake! AWESOME! When I was two my Elmo stuffed animal was my best friend(It secretly still is)

Morrells said...

I can't believe he is two! What a cutie! Happy Birthday Easton!