Sunday, June 22, 2008

ahhhh.....grass. Finally.


Yes, that is the start of a yard. Finally! It hasn't even been two weeks yet.

Eric decided to clean out the garage (ok, maybe it was my idea:) Look at all of that crap. He was cleaning until it got dark last night.

This is what happens when you've been working outside all day

And your daughter has had too much kool aid

Easton didn't want his picture taken-the kids were playing in the water and Easton wanted his wet clothes off

This is our front yard and I think it looks pretty good other than the footprints from my daughter!

This next week should be busy as usual-more baseball games, lagoon again on wednesday, work, neighborhood bbq, and my sister is coming in from Oregon.

1 comment:

The Tubaugh's said...

Katie,
Your house is looking sooooo nice! Is it bad that that's what my kitchen looks like 70% of the time and I only have 1 kid? I love your stools.

P.S. I had the wierdest dream about you and michelle last night! Email me and I'll tell...
tubaughloohoo@yahoo.com