Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cute Pic's

We've had fun this past week with baseball games, playing at the park, and going to Lagoon. Yes, we were at Lagoon when the power went out for three hours! Easton was acting crazy because he missed his nap and we had to just sit around. It was so crowded but the kids had a good time. Lagoon is letting everyone get in free next time because of the inconvience but we have to go before the 30th. Next time I think we'll try and leave Easton with grandma. Oh, and on the way down to lagoon a piece of wood flew up and took off our driver's side mirror! It scared me to death but no one was hurt. I have been loving Eric's new shift. He was able to come with me to church and we could actually do something over the weekend. It has messed up my work schedule but I'll get used to it. Today my bff Crystal, all of the kids, and Eric and I went to firehouse. Love tuesdays for kids eat free! She then came over and cut my hair super short! I love it and the kids say I look like grandma. I'll have to post a pic later. We let the kids play at the park while we sat and talked. It's been a good day.

We had fun a couple of Sunday's ago at my parents house. My mom brought the camera out and they all wanted their picture taken. It is a tradition to go over to my mom's on Sunday's for dinner. We just eat, visit, and watch the kids play.

What a grumpy face!

The kids love grandpa's jeep!


I love this picture! It shows all of the grandkids that live around here. Can you believe all of these kids come from only 2 families?


The crazy girls

Cute bums

The boys

No comments: