Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun, Fun, and more Fun



On wednesday we went back to Lagoon for another round of fun. The best part of it all was that it was free! We left Easton with Grandma and had such a good time. There was no lines and we did almost everything in 6 hours. The kids loved rattlesnake rapids, the mouse ride, and the new odyssey. Unfortunately, these were the only two pics we took.




Eric's brother and girlfriend came to visit from Grand Junction. They came Saturday night and stayed for the night. Everyone went to third dam to hike and walk around while Easton and I got a movie and started on dinner. Oh my gosh, one kid is so easy! I can't believe the huge difference. Anyways, we bbq at our house and watched "Spiderwick Chronicles". The kids liked it and it was pretty good. Today we went to bear lake and played on the beach. It was a lot of fun but then we had to leave so Eric could go to work. I then took the kids to my parents because my sister and her kids are in town. The kids love to play with them but we our exhausted!








No comments: