Monday, September 22, 2008

Grandma's Funeral

This past week Eric flew to Phoenix for his Grandma's funeral. It was a quick trip but he was happy to see his family and be able to go to the funeral. I wish that I could go but it was just so expensive and so hard to leave with all that the kids have going on. Here are some pics of Grandpa and the Haskell clan together.


I missed having Eric home but it really wasn't that different without him since he's been working so much lately.(and sleeping) Eric and I worked in the yard almost all Saturday and I finally planted in my boxes in our park strip. The only thing left is an area in the backyard where we are attempting to put in a waterfall. We will see how it goes. Tyler only has one more football game this Saturday! Thank goodness! I won't get much relief since basketball starts this week. I am very glad that it isn't near as competitive. I asked Tyler if he was happy or sad that football is almost over. He replied, "I wish I could play football all year round." Thank goodness it doesn't!
This is my third week of working out at 5am with some neighbor friends. I am surprised at how much I enjoy it and how far I've come in a short time. Last week I had to miss a day due to Eric being gone. By 10 am I was having such anxiety about not working out that I ended up hopping on our treadmill. It definitely isn't the same since I had to get off once to wipe Kenadie's butt, talk on the phone (thanks to Kenadie answering it and bringing it to me) about a patient, and keep yelling at Easton for getting too close to the treadmill. It is just so much easier to get up and work out without any distractions.
I am very excited about this week since I have scrapaway! It will be very crazy until I leave. Tyler has basketball practice, football practice everyday, and a game on Saturday. Kenadie has preschool on Tuesday and Thursday and has the snack bucket, Kylie has Kindergarten everyday and I need to finish buying her dance stuff, the girls and I all have to go to the dentist tomorrow, and I have to work, get a haircut, pedicure, finish getting my photo's uploaded, do laundry, get all my scrapbook stuff together, and pack. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it. Well, off I go!

1 comment:

Morrells said...

Looks like lots of fun you missed out on! Funerals are not fun!!! I am excited for scrapaway! Talk to you tomorrow!