Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had a fun time on Halloween this year. I honestly think it is one of the best so far! Tyler was batman, Kylie a pirate, Kenadie Snow White, and Easton a ninja. I dressed up like an old lady with these huge, hanging boobs (not my own might I add) and Eric was Indiana Jones. This was the first year actually taking the kids door to door. It was fun to see them all run from house to house together. We had a ton of kids this year come to our house and we ran out of candy. We had to start taking from our kids own buckets. My kids have been on a sugar high since. When I woke up Saturday morning all of the kids were awake eating candy for breakfast. They decided to let me sleep in so they could eat all the candy they wanted. (eric was doing overtime) Halloween is my favorite holiday and I've already bought plenty of stuff for next year.






2 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Kennie's costume is perfect! She fits the mold. I love your costume! Makes me smile! How fun! How did we not see you! I thought you must have gone somewhere else that night! Oh well! You all look great!

Morrells said...

Nice boobs! You look great! Thanks for the fun night tonight! Good times! Oh and I tagged you! Go to my blog for details!