Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my bff Crystal to write some of my quirks. Some of you already know these and some you probably don't.
1-I have to fall asleep on my stomach. I can't get into a good sleep unless I'm face down with my pillow kind of folded under. When I wake up I am almost always on my side or back. I also can't fall asleep if Eric is touching me. Even if it's just his leg, it drives me crazy! Eric likes to put his leg or arm around me at night and I just have to tell him, no way.
2-I can't live without my planner. I keep it in my purse at all times and write everything in it. When I work, Eric works, appointment's, payday, lessons, overtime, exercise, etc. I also have our budget in there too and look at it almost everyday. I also have to have our checkbook balanced. It's a part of my anal behavior.
3-I have talked with my neighbors at length about this one. I can't have any food on my plate touching each other. I have always been this way and I can't explain it. When I was younger I would even wipe my fork in between different foods. I am getting a little better and now I just lick.
4-I always have to have something to look forward to. I think this is why I love to plan trips. I love having something to get excited about. Sometimes the everyday life gets depressing. Vacations rejuvenate me and love to look forward to them.
5-I love a good bargain. Every week I look at all of the food ads, my coupons, etc and plan out where I need to go. I have been a part of pinching your pennies and I highly recommend it. People post online deals, grocery deals, deals around town, etc. This is where I have found the majority of our Christmas shopping and have stuck to $50/kid. I already have Kylie and Kenadie's costumes for next year. I also buy my kids clothes a year ahead of time. I already have coats for all of my kids that I bought last winter. I think because of this I save a ton of money. One of my main quirks is that I can remember how much I paid for every item. I remember how much I paid for pants that I bought two years ago. I try to get Eric excited about it and tell him how much I saved but he just doesn't get it. Men.
Now It's your turn!

1 comment:

Morrells said...

Nice work! I didn't know that you also can't have your food touch on you plate! Maybe I can blame you for this wierd behavior!