Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thankful for.....

I guess I'm kind-of in a blogging slump. It just seems like life is so crazy lately especially with work. I have just felt bummed out for a couple of weeks and I don't know why. I think it has a lot to do with the season change. I'm such a summer person and all of this cold, kids being inside, getting dark early, etc gets to me. I got home from work tonight and we decided to make a gratitude turkey. We did this in sharing time on Sunday and I think it turned out well. All of us wrote four or five things that we were thankful for on a feather. We then each said ours and put them on the turkey. I realized after we were done that I felt better and not so grumpy. I guess sometimes we have to stop and think about all of the good things in life.
On another note, my friend/pinching your pennies website told me about this huge clock at Deseret Book that was 70% off. I got it for $40 instead of the original price of $130. We put it above our fireplace and I love it.


No comments: