Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Fever


Just thought I would post a cute picture! This is from March of last year when we went to Riverdale. Easton loved Tyler's goggles and didn't want to take them off.
This past week has been pretty normal. We had our first family home evening. I know it's a shock to all of you! We have been talking about how we need to start but then neither of us put forth the effort. We realize we need to keep it short and simple with all of the little kids so we are starting with Bible stories. They listened well and hopefully will remember some of it! Eric and I made a goal to go back to the Temple so we are working on it. It has been awhile since we went and I think we just need to be good examples for our children. I enjoyed listening to conference yesterday and had it on the radio and tv. I cleaned the house TOP to BOTTOM and went through the kids closets. I don't think my washer and dryer stopped all day. The best part was that I stayed in my lounge clothes all day.
We sold Tyler's old bedroom set on KSL! I love it! After they picked it up we had to go by a dresser. We have been looking for while but we wanted something that was sturdy and going to last awhile. We had looked everywhere but couldn't find anything to match his new headboard. We headed to Shopko for a last ditch effort and surprisingly we left with a new dresser and a chair for our room! I was so excited and they were both on sale!
My kids have been saying some interesting things lately. Kylie and Kenadie are especially into noticing certain things. Kenadie said, "I have nipples." I said, "Yes, everyone has nipples." Kylie said, "Even Jesus has nipples." Well, there you go! The kids are especially excited to go see Grandma Pat, Aunt Niki, and Uncle Chris this next week. I am too if we survive the drive!

No comments: