Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy Week

BEWARE! This post has a lot of pictures in it! I borrowed my mom's nice camera to get an idea of what kind of camera I wanted to buy. So I ended up taking a lot more pictures than usual!
I usually dread mother's day but it was actually a good one this year! Since Eric works every Sunday we did it Saturday. I got to sleep in which is always a treat. We had a lot of parade stuff to do and then I had to work. Eric cooked me dinner and got this cute cake. We enjoyed a quiet dinner and the kids loved cake and ice cream. I also got a new camera! No this is not a camera I mentioned the other day...this is a new Canon Rebel that came with two different lenses and a bag. I have always wanted a nice camera and am thrilled to have this one for special occasions or vacations! We also got a new laptop! Christmas came early this year! It isn't fancy but suits our needs well. The kids and Eric got me a special necklace that has all of the kids birthstones on it in little people, boy or girl, based on your children. I love it! I've wanted one for a long time so I'm excited. On Sunday the kids all made me cards and put what they love about me. Tyler's read: I love you because you are very nice and work hard. How sweet!




Kylie was in the Health Days Parade this year for her dance class. She was so excited and the other kids were excited to get candy. They also performed later on in the day. She loves dance and will be sad when it is over at the end of this month.







Kenadie had her "parent show off day" for tumbling. All of the parents got to watch the kids do different tricks and at the end they gave each one of them a plastic medal. Kenadie has been wearing it every day since.



And poor Easton. Sometimes I think he gets a little ignored with all of the other kids activities. He will have his day soon though. This particular day we were all hanging out outside. He put Tyler's helmet on and would tell me, "I'm going to work." Then he would give me a kiss and ride away. So cute. I'm going to miss when he won't let me kiss him anymore.

I am also getting so excited for summer! It is my favorite time of year. Sunny days, playing until late, fun outdoor stuff to do, etc, etc. Only a few more weeks left!

1 comment:

Lance and Mandy said...

Life with kids is so busy. When they are grown what will we ever do?