Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The past week

This past week to seems to of flown by...except for Friday and Saturday! I will get to that in a minute. We did all of the usual stuff. Work. Clean. Dance. Scouts. Tyler was excited for pack meeting because he got his Bobcat. He loves Scouts and we are so proud of him.
I took this pic of the girls during "rest time." This is something that we do almost everyday while Easton is napping. When my kids are too old for naps we do rest time instead. It gives them a chance to relax. They have to be quiet but they can watch tv, play quietly with each other, or play with toys. It also just gives me a break! The girls lately have been obsessed with the show "Jon and Kate plus Eight." We have seasons 1-3 and they love to watch them. They even play with their babies and name them after all of the Gosselin kids.

We got Easton a bike! (thanks to grandma and pa Swanson and Niki!) He is learning how to pedal but doesn't quite get it. He does look really cute!


I love this picture because it shows just how close Kenadie and Easton are. She likes to mother him but I'm not sure how much longer he will allow it!

So, back to my loooooong Friday and Saturday. Eric left very early Friday morning to drive to Las Vegas,with two of his friends, to go to a concert. I didn't mind that he was doing this since I have had my fair share of getaways... And for the most part it was fine. We rented a movie, Tyler had a birthday party, and I took the rest of the kids to Mcdonalds. Saturday was a little slow and it was raining so we couldn't really do much outside. The last 3 hours was the worst and I was just so out of energy. Eric had a lot of fun and he really enjoys it. Their group had passes to meet the band and hang out for two hours. This is Eric's lovely picture with the whole band that looks horrible!

I've been telling Eric for months that we need a new camera because it has just started to suck after 3 years. Well all of a sudden after taking a few pictures of his own....now we can get a new camera. I am excited for the new camera to arrive and I ordered it the same day he told me about the Vegas pics. It should be here soon. It's red (my favorite color) and is a Canon Powershot. It has good reviews so hopefully it will take awesome pics.

1 comment:

Stacey Crandall said...

I am jealous of the new camera. I want a new one. Mine is not that old... but wish I could have a new one every 6 months... I am impressed you had one for 3 years. I am picky!