Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cute Bums....literally

I am loving this weather! The kids are loving being outside and playing later. On Saturday we went up to first dam and had a picnic. We took our time, walked around, and just let the kids run! It is always fun to watch the ducks and I even got some good pics. These ones I took with my new little powershot. I was surprised at the quality since the camera wasn't very expensive. As soon as we got back my kids went over the neighborhood park and played for five hours! Boy, they slept good that night:) I just love this time of year and can't wait to do some fun summer activities!
What a ham!








Kenadie had her "show off" day at preschool for swimming. She is a little fish! All of the parents were able to see them do a swim lesson. I love that the class sizes aren't very big and they take time with each kid. Kenadie loves to jump off the deep end and swim to her teacher. I think she will be sad when preschool is over this month. Oh well, she will have a whole other year since her birthday is in September. She just seems so much older than other kids in her group! I love this picture of the girls in her class. All but one of them has a wedgie!

1 comment:

Stacey Crandall said...

Very Cute. I so wish that I could afford to have Meg got to preschool with her. It really is weird that she and Meg will got to school together. I bet in a year or so it will even out and not seem so weird. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your picnic. I also am loving the weather to let them run away. I am having a hard time getting any of them to go to bed at their bed time because it is still light.