Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Party

We had our annual Christmas Cousins Party this past Saturday at my parent's house. The kids look forward to it every year and it is one of the few times that I get to see my cousins. We had yummy food, opened presents, and all of the adult cousins got to play a present game. Tyler got a new hat, Easton a Chicks Hicks car, Kylie a poly pocket car, and Kenadie a poly with some clothes. It was a fun night!




Kenadie has done really well since her surgery and even went to preschool on Friday. She still doesn't have her usual appetite and talks a little funny but I'm sure that will get better. Hopefully we can go without some medical bills for awhile!
I have been wanting a churio for some time and I finally found one on KSL for $60. It was kind of ugly but solid oak. Well, it has sat in our garage until my WONDERFUL husband decided to work on it. (He just LOVES my projects for him!) It took him four hours to sand it all and a couple to paint. It looks awesome! I am so glad my husband is handy. Now....what project is next?

No comments: