Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

I just wanted to wish my big sister a happy birthday! Man, we are getting old. I have many memories of being together. Such as: playing "big" dolls, making up dances in the pool at the hotel, scratching her with my nails, playing barbies in her room for HOURS, etc, etc. We are different in a lot of ways, yet alike. I admire these things about her:
she is a good mom to FIVE kids under the age of 8
she has a strong testimony of the church
she is a better cook than I
she has taught her kids to read before Kindergarten
she plays the piano




I hope you have a happy birthday and I will see you later this week!

1 comment:

Larry and Michelle Dickinson said...

THanks, Katie! You are awesome and there are many things that I admire about you too. Can't wait to see you in a couple days!