Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Past two weeks

I just can't seem to stay caught up with the blog lately....dang facebook! Eric and I went to Layton the Saturday before thanksgiving and got all of our shopping done! It helps me feel a lot less stressed to get it done early. We finished so early in fact that we went and saw "New Moon." Oh my gosh, it was awesome, and it had some good eye candy. It was nice just to be together. Alone. Thanksgiving was kind of a let down. We spent it alone at our house. We made all of the good food and spent a quiet evening at home. On Monday, Kylie had a dance review. It wasn't a formal recital, we just watched what they have been working on the past few months. Kylie looked so cute and I'm amazed at how much she has learned. She loves dance and looks forward to it every week.



Kenadie has her dance recital this Saturday so I'm sure I will post pics of that. Eric has been working a lot since this is the busiest time of the year. He is working over 60 hours this week and did the same two weeks ago. We hate to complain that much since it is nice to have some extra cash. We ended up having to buy a new TV for our basement and Easton put a nice crack in the windshield with his head. No injuries thank goodness.

No comments: