Monday, January 4, 2010

Colorado

This past week we headed down to Grand Junction, Co to see Grandma Pat. The kids were so excited and it was nice just to get out of town! We did some shopping, went out to eat with Eric's sister Niki and brother Chris & Reyna, painted pottery, and went swimming at the hotel. My favorite part was when Eric and I went on a date to "New Moon" (for the third time and yes, I had to drag him) and all the kids stayed over at Grandma's. These pics are of us painting pottery. All the kids got to pick out one thing to paint. I can't wait till we can see the finished product!





Now that the holidays are over it's time to get back to normal life. The kids are back in school, dance starts again, scouts, and winter basketball. I am happy knowing that spring is only a few months away!

No comments: