Monday, January 11, 2010

Naughty Kids!

Yesterday was just one of those days.....Eric was at work, I had to get four kids ready for church, worrying about my work situation, and then dealing with fighting, naughty kids! Tyler and Easton wanted to take a bath together in our tub with the jets on. Seems harmless, right? Since Tyler is almost nine, he doesn't like me to see him naked. I trust him with Easton so I let them play until it's time to get out. I was getting ready for church in the other bathroom when I heard, "help,help." I opened the door and this is what I saw....

I almost lost it! Tyler decided it would be fun to have some bubbles so he went into the shower and poured about a gallon of shower gel. Needless to say, they had a mess to clean up!



I made some coasters for the grandma's for Christmas. I liked how they turned out so I decided to make me some! I wanted them for our nightstands but I didn't want any kid pictures. I decided to use pictures from Hawaii and our cruise. I think they turned out pretty good! It made me ache to go on a vacation again. Anyone? Anyone?

No comments: