Monday, August 27, 2007

10 year anniversary


I had my mom take some pictures of us so I could post a current pic. Ten years ago yesterday we got married. We were just barely eighteen years old and crazy in love. Boy, a lot has changed. We are still in love but now we have four kids under the age of six. We've lived in five different houses and had five jobs between the two of us. Our life is more hectic right now with school, lessons, work, church, etc but we've had a great life so far.

When I woke up yesterday I found this in the kitchen! They are so beautiful and smell yummy.


I know this picture doesn't do it justice but Easton got his first real big goose egg. Him and Kenadie were out on the deck playing and all of a sudden we heard a loud bang and then crying. It is so hard being the youngest kid!

No comments: