Friday, August 31, 2007

This Week

I love the view from my house! I thought it was so pretty so I decided to take a pic. I love that I can sit outside and watch my older kids play at the park.


We went to a local fun park as a family activity on Monday night. We were the only people there. We did the go karts and tried to do mini golf. If anyone has four kids they know this is not a good idea. Tyler loved it but Easton was a disaster. I wasn't very impressed with it and it wasn't cheap. We had to hurry because Eric had a softball game and had to get home to change. We stopped at Mcdonald's and got ice cream. The kid's thought that was the best part. Next time we'll just go there and save about forty dollars.


We finally made some progress with our ugly yard. A friend of ours trenched for our sprinklers. We still have to clean the rest of the dirt out before we can start on putting the sprinklers together.


This is what happens when you leave your Diet Pepsi unattended for a few seconds!


Our kids have really been enjoying the new park. The city built a cool playground on three houses down and across the street. There are so many kids in our neighborhood that it is always packed.

No comments: