Thursday, August 23, 2007

A crazy week

I love this picture. I went upstairs to find Kenadie asleep with out kitty Gabby. She just got fixed two days ago, that is why she has the shaved belly. Why do kids always look so sweet when they're asleep?




Eric got a motorcycle a few weeks ago. He has been wanting one for years and I mistakingly told him that if he changed jobs he could get one. Well, Eric kept reminding me of that promise. I didn't even know Eric took this picture until I downloaded the photo's



I watched my nieces today so my sister-in-law could go to the temple. The kids had a blast and loved the barbie jeep. Cierra had a hard time getting the hang of the steering and pedal but once she did she didn't want to leave.


I don't know if you can tell what this is but it's a black widow spider! Eric was cleaning our cement pad and we had a slide laying on it. He went to turn it over and felt a bunch of spiderwebs. When he turned it over he realized how close he came to getting bit by a black widow.



Today is the first day of school. I can't believe it's already here. Last night Tyler and I went to back to school night while my mom watched the rest of the kids. (eric had to work) We sat in the gym for about 30 min with 40 billion people. I swear it was 100 degree's. I kept trying to fan myself but it wasn't helping much. Then we went to their classroom's and met the teacher. Tyler turned to me and said "I think my teacher is a little bit old" She seemed very nice but I was hoping she didn't smell my b.o. from sweating so much. Tyler was so excited for school this morning. He was ready by 7:30 am and kept asking me when it was time to go. He is walking with some neighbor kids since the school is only a few blocks away.

Kylie had her first day of preschool last week and it seems like a really good program. She goes for two hours three days a week. She will learn Kindergarten stuff and hopefully she will retain some knowledge for next year.





No comments: