Sunday, August 19, 2007

Recent pics






Well, I looked at my last posting and realized it was pretty sad. Hopefully they will get better with time. Since I just started this, I thought I'd put some pics of Kylie's fourth b-day on July 29th. I made a barbie cake, per Kylie's request, with purple and pink sprinkles. She got a backpack for preschool and was soooo excited. She just started preschool last week and has loved it. Kylie's main gift was a princess scooter with three wheels. This is a big week at our house. Tyler starts first grade on thursday and will be gone all day! Kylie will be gone monday, wednesday, friday at preschool for two hours. So, I will only have two kids at home! I won't know what to do with myself. Later in the week, I'll show Tyler's school photo's.

No comments: