Thursday, March 27, 2008

Catch Up

This past week has been very busy and emotionally draining. Amy's funeral was last Friday and so many people were there. Her husband looked good considering the circumstances. It was hard to see her laying in the casket and it just made it even more real to me. The funeral was nice but the hardest part was seeing her four young kids. I am still working on her book and decided to put photo's that we found on her memory card in her digital frame of christmas.

Swim lessons are almost over, thank goodness! The kids love it but it is such a pain. I can't believe how good Kenadie is doing. She has picked it up faster than any other kid. It took Tyler forever just to put his head in the water.




I was cleaning and saw my two cuties sitting in our bed watching tv. Aren't they so cute? I just had to grab my camera.




For Easter we did the usual finding the hidden easter baskets. The kids got some candy, kites, Tyler got some star wars movies, the girls got watering pots and easter dresses, and sand toys. We went to my mom's and they got more candy. The kids are in heaven!





I am soooo ready for vacation! Only two more weeks!

No comments: