Sunday, May 4, 2008

Can't sleep

Oh, the curse of being like my dad! I woke up when Eric got home this morning at 5:30am and I couldn't go back to sleep. I tried for about an hour then decided to just get up. I did scrapbook one page but then I decided I needed to update the blog. This past week has been same as usual. Work was hard this week and I ended up giving my visits away on thursday and friday. I think I just am burnt out. I know, I know I was just on vacation but sometimes I think vacations wear you out even more! Eric worked a lot this past week and when he was home he was working in the yard. We put up a little retaining wall, since our yard is kind of on a hill, and we our getting our rocks raked tomorrow. Hopefully we can do curbing later this week or next and then hydroseed. Yeah!
Does it ever seem like things all break or need replacing at the same time? Eric needs a new cell phone, since his got lost in California, the car needs new tires, the van had to get another new tire, Easton needs a bed, our tv in our room broke, our dvd player broke, and Eric needs two crowns. Is that enough?

I've been going through all of my parents photo albums and scanning pics of me growing up. It has been my goal for a long time to scrapbook my childhood so hopefully I can get started on it in the near future. He is just a few pics:



No comments: