Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer

We had a fun fourth of July this year. The usual lunch at my Grandma's and then they set up two slip n slide's. Of course the kids loved it. We have had a busy week with my sister up from Oregon this past week. We each have four kids and they are the same ages so they love to play. We did many things together and now they are exhausted! We had a cookout up the canyon, shopping, girl's lunch, everyone over at our house for playing at the park and lunch, slip n sliding at Grandma's, seeing all of my cousins, cruise in, eating lots of hot dogs, and just being together as a family. I am happy that we only have one more game of tee ball and coaches pitch. It has been fun to see Tyler really "get" the sport and to see that Kylie probably could care less about being in the field but she sure does love to hit. Tyler is already talking about doing football and the other day he asked me if there was a class about bike racing-"I think I would be really good at that mom." He is such an active kid and wants to do everything. Everyone have a good week!



No comments: