Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Last Summer Party

After a two weeks of hard work and practice, Tyler had his first football game Saturday. It was all the way in Farmington! Eric took Kenadie while I had Easton and Kylie. It ended up being an all day event but Tyler had fun. Football is much more of a commitment than any of the other sports he's played.





On Monday, our neighbor had a "back to school" water party. All of the kids went and had so much fun! They had several different water things going and lots of snacks. There was so many kids there and it was a nice last summer party.





I can't decide if I'm ready for school to begin or not. I love summer and no schedules, playing at the park all day, warm nights, etc. It will be nice for Tyler to be stimulated and not so bored. Yesterday he stomped up the porch steps and said, "this is the worst day ever!" I asked, "What happened?" I was thinking something really bad had gone on since Tyler never talks like that. Tyler said, "No one can play, the sand is hot at the park, and I'm so bored!" What a funny kid. He just needs to be busy whether it's school, sports, or playing with friends.

1 comment:

Stacey Crandall said...

Katie, I love the pics you took of the kids. Do you have any others? Can I get a copy. You can email to me or I can get off you card???? I feel the same way about school. I am ready for them to have some routine again, but not ready to give up or free time and do HOMEWORK!! I hate it worse now than I did when I was a kid.