Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Too Long

So, I've been a slacker! I usually try to update our blog every week but it seems like it goes by way too fast. I can't believe the summer is almost over. I'm so ready for Tyler to go back to school, he just gets so bored. But, I'm not ready for homework and my second one to go into Kindergarten. Kylie is so excited and I think she will love it. Kenadie will start preschool at the sports academy the same time as kindergarten does. She will go two times a week and have swim lessons and tumbling. I think she will like and it will be interesting to see how she handles it without Kylie by her side. I also signed Kylie up for dance. Ever since Kylie was little she has loved music and dancing to it. All the time I hear her singing even if she doesn't know the words. She will go once a week for an hour starting in October all the way through May! Tyler has been enjoying football practice and has his first game this Saturday. I can't believe how much traveling we are going to do. He only has seven games and four of them are in Farmington, Clearfield, Roy, and Ogden. On another note, we got a new van! Well, new to us. I don't think we have ever done as much research into getting a vehicle as this one. We spent all day Saturday looking at several different dealers in SLC. We had been on autotrader for weeks picking out which vans to look at and where. It was frustrating though because we just couldn't find one that had everything we wanted. At the last stop we found it and I couldn't be any happier! It's a toyota Sienna 05 with only 32,000 miles. It's got all the extra's, thanks to Eric, who couldn't live without them. We feel very confident in driving to San Diego in October now. I also finished the new Stephanie Meyer's book "breaking dawn." I loved it and I highly recommend it. I was a little disappointed in the ending but I won't say anything more. Everyone have a good week.

No comments: