Monday, September 1, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten, Rainy Days


Kylie was so excited for Kindergarten to start on Thursday. We all walked her to her class and she just went right in, put her backpack up, and talked to her teacher. The next day Kylie said, "I don't want you to take me to my class." I guess she is getting too old for that:) Now I have two kids in school!

When it started to rain yesterday, my kids wanted to go play in it, of course! They had so much fun splashing in the puddles. I was folding laundry, watching from the window, when I looked out and saw my kids barefoot, filling their shoes with water and dumping it on their heads. I let them play for awhile then they all had hot showers and hot chocolate. It was kind of nice for a change but I still love summer.


3 comments:

Stacey Crandall said...

Your a good mom. I would have been the mean mom that said NO WAY!!! :)

Morrells said...

That looks like so much fun in the rain! I loved playing in the rain when I was little! Go Kylie the little school girl!

The Tubaugh's said...

What a neat memory your kids will have of playing in the rain together. I love the picture of all four of them at the end of the driveway. What a fun family!

Lindsey