Sunday, September 7, 2008

Same Old, Same Old

Nothing really exciting has happened the past week. Just regular life. I have been trying to cut down a little at work and I could really tell a difference this week. I just kept feeling like I didn't have enough time to keep on top of the house cleaning, laundry, paperwork, and try to find time for myself. Now with the two eldest in school and Kenadie in preschool it just seems like I'm always running them around, doing homework, driving to practice, etc. etc. I finally managed to get some of my fall decorations up and I think it looks pretty good-another thing off of my list! Kenadie started preschool at the sports academy on Thursday and I can't believe I forgot my camera! She had a great time and I hope she will not be so shy. Tyler had a football game on Saturday and even though they lost it was a good game. I have a hard time watching it because I can't always find Tyler in the pile of blue jersey's. We tried to get some yard work done with wood chips but it just seems like there is never enough time. So, I have a large pile in my driveway and I'm guessing it will stay there until Eric has another day off. I'm sorry this post is especially boring! One last thing. Yesterday I went to the gym with my awesome neighbor Stacey. I had not exercised in about six months, gross! Stacey and I did treadmill for 30 minutes and weights for another 30. Stacey kicked my butt and she didn't even laugh at me! We are going tomorrow at 5am. Yes that is extremely early but it seems like the only time we can do it. Wish me luck!

No comments: